msLegendary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

msLegendary

A great community of beautiful players internationly gaming!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashley GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashyyyyy

Ashyyyyy

Ashley GM App Empty
PostSubject: Ashley GM App   Ashley GM App I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:49 pm

IGN ( in game name ) : Ashley

Location/Timezone : Atlanta, Georgia Eastern Time Zone

Active Times ( be specific ) : When I get home from School at about 3:30 to about 10pm my time

What can you do to help the server : I can make sure everybody is a happy player. I can help out a lot with things such as development (not that there is any needed). I can be very friendly, and VERY active.

Why do you wish to be a GM : I wish to be a GM because I would like to help out with the server and make it as popular as possible! I also want to be a GM because I'm very mature, and I WONT abuse my powers if I do get to be a GM.

If you were to suspect someone hacking, what will you do : If I suspect someone is hacking, I will go to them, and see if they are hacking... If I know they are hacking I will ban them immedately.

If you were to suspect someone spamming, what will you do : As in the rules spamming is agenst the rules, so if someone was spamming, I would ban them.

If you were to suspect someone Ksing, what will you : If someone was Ksing, I would tell them not to, if they kept Ksing, I would ben them.

If 2 players get in a fight, how will you deal with them : If 2 players were in a fight, I would talk to them to see if I could help out... because I want to be a friendly GM and I dont want to ban ANYBODY But, I'm not sure if you can ban 2 players for fighting... So if I do become GM I would like to know if you can or cant before I ban someone for a unreal reason.

Will you respect ALL MsLegendary players and Staff ? Most Defenetally! I think that to get respect you must shot respect... Therefore, I will show ALL my respect to the two Owners, and every single GM.

Thanks for taking the time to read my GM application Smile
Back to top Go down
KeL
OWNER
OWNER
KeL

Ashley GM App Empty
PostSubject: i accept!   Ashley GM App I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

dang ur hot of course ur GM!!
its too boring to have guys being GM!
Back to top Go down
http://mslegendary.tk